This line of equipment is used for transmission of analog and digital voice traffic (TDM) over packet network infrastructure (IP, MPLS), surpassing similar foreign and domestic products in many parameters.
Easy-to-install corporate video conferencing service that helps reduce costs and streamline business processes
- Text messaging
- Surveys and voting
- Shared work with documents
- File storage and transmission
- Streaming broadcasting and videoconference recording
- Smart integration with any videoconferencing system vendors’ solutions
- Several event types: videoconference, lecture, webinar, selector.
- Infrastructure for telemedicine services
IVA YAR solution for the data storage system is developed to the highest user demands to online data storage.
- Triple disk failure protection
- Block-level and file-level data access (NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, FC protocols)
- Online data compression
- Data replication
- Numerous backup copies (snapshot technology)
- Optional container virtualization support
Russia-developed processors with omni-purpose multicellular architecture and microarchitecture. These are high-performance, low-power DSP processors with advanced peripherals and dynamic reconfiguration allowing to maximize the yield from the four processor cells.
The phone can be connected to any vendor’s PBX, providing maximum security thanks to data encryption module and speaker circuit disconnect feature..
- Considerable price advantage against foreign analogs
- USB port available
- Corporate phone book upload
- Conference call
- Password for administrative parameters
- 3 communication channels
- Enables voice communication, sending SMS and digital data thru up to 800 meters of solid rock.
- Does not require guide wire (however, communication range increases substantially when using a guide wire).
- Built-in low-power VHF transceiver allows stacking several radio stations for signal retransmission, increasing data rates and enabling connections to wireless sensors.
- Compact, portable and energy-efficient.
The mobile underwater radio complex IVA S/W is designed to transmit information and voice data in sea and fresh water and cross surface (water-air).
Thin clients from the IVA VDI line are diskless compact workstations with a set of interfaces for connecting peripherals: monitors via DVI and VGA interfaces, USB ports, input and output ports.