Provides connection of subscribers with traditional telephone sets through FXS ports, as well as communication with telephone exchanges for traditional telephony through E1 interfaces using DSS-1 protocol.
- Installation into a 19” telecommunication rack
- 4x E1 ports
- 4x Ethernet ports (2 optical, 2 RJ-45)
- 1x USB 2.0 port
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet interface
- FPGA digital signal processor
- Flash memory – 16 MB
- Web interface
- Provides the following call routing between traditional telephony networks and VoIP networks
Gateway management through the built-in WEB-interface via HTTP(S) protocols, through admin console using Telnet or SSH protocol, through console port, through SNMP.
Has the following connection lines:
- Digital ISDN primary access lines using DSS-1 signaling
- Digital ISDN primary access connection lines using QSIG signaling
- Analog FXO/FXS connection lines